Today was the final weekday of Gracie's break and my favorite day yet. Daddy took the day off work and planned an exciting and busy day for our family. Today was Daddy Day!
- ate pancakes
- walked around the lake
- worked on Gracie's math workbook
- watched the kids swim in our neighbors freezing cold pool
- worked with Nate on his skateboarding skills
- washed our giant pumpkins and played with the water hose in our backyard
- played with trains and read books
- went to Cabella's and checked out the cool camping gear, practiced shooting in the target range
- sat at the sushi bar in a favorite sushi restaurant and ate dinner
- watched the kids play and get soaking wet in the water at WestGate, ate ice cream
- LOVED on each other
My favorite snapshot of the day:
Mommy says smile and...
Donnie doesn't smile, Gracie conjures up her Mimi's infamous Deer in the Headlights Pose, (sorry Mom!!!) and Nate Shut his Eyes.